SOLD OUT-Dinner with 12 Alumni Maroons- Casual Dining and Conversation
Enjoy the 3rd and final dinner & conversation for 2017 with fellow UChicago Alumni at Petterino's (Harris Room).
Cost: $75.50/per person includes a three-course meal, unlimited coffee, tea and soda, plus your choice of a glass of red or white wine and special alumni gift.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 19TH
Event limited to 12 people and tickets are non-refundable.
Enjoy dinner and conversation in a casual setting with fellow UChicago Alumni, while experiencing the exciting Chicago culinary scene. Much like the Student Alumni Committee’s Dinner with 12 Maroons series, this event brings alumni together and gives them an opportunity to interact and build connections.
Dinner is a set menu and will include the following:
- Petterino’s House Salad
- Mixed Greens, Carrots, Radish, Cucumbers
- Chicken Parmesan Breaded Chicken Breast, Mozzarella & Pasta
- Braised Short Ribs Of Beef Mashed Potatoes
- Herb Crusted Whitefish, Brussels Sprouts, Slaw and almonds
- Freshly Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies & Fudge Brownies
- Food allergies can be accommodated, please contact email@example.com with your dietary needs. This program is possible through an exclusive relationship with Lettuce Entertainment Restaurants for UChicago Alumni.
- Valet is available after 5:00 pm for an additional cash payment of $15.00.
If you are having difficulty registering on the site or logging in, please contact the Alumni Association at uccosupport@UChicago.edu, 877.292.3945 (toll free), or 773.702.3945. A staff liaison will return your message during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST/CDT Monday-Friday).
If you want to register over the phone contact Alumni Clubs at 773.702.2150 or email. Over the phone registrations process takes up to three weeks before you are charged to the credit card used at purchase and see the event in your account. A staff liaison will return your message during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST/CDT Monday-Friday).
If you have any questions regarding logistics of the event; i.e. where to meet, special request, parking, etc. please touching base the Event Contact listed below.