Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12 pm (Central)
Do you face anxiety when you have to speak in public? Do you feel like you have a hard time conveying your message properly? Join us for this webinar crash course on public speaking.
Whether you’re speaking to an audience of one or one hundred, public speaking can be a difficult and nerve-wracking experience. This webinar will help you to change that. We will learn some effective strategies for honing your public speaking skills and managing anxieties about public speaking. We’ll talk about how to improve your delivery to convey confidence and enthusiasm, as well as how to structure your presentation so that you can communicate your message effectively. By the end of the webinar you will have some concrete tips for becoming a more engaging and persuasive public speaker.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Manage anxieties about public speaking
- Structure your presentations to more effectively communicate your message
- Use voice, gesture, and movement to amplify and highlight your ideas
- Improve your delivery to engage and motivate your audience
- Practice and prepare effectively for your next presentation