CANCELLED | grant Park Summer Music Festival: broadway tonight
For the 9th year, The Alumni Club of Chicago is excited to host a summer event at Jay Pritzker Music Pavilion in Millennium Park. It’s going to be an evening of your favorite Broadway tunes that never get old.
5:30-7:30 pm: Registration and private reception at Remington’s (20 N. Michigan)
8:00-10:00 pm: Concert Jay Pritzker Music Pavilion in Millennium Park
- Tickets are in the reserved seating area of the pavilion
- Alumni cost $50/Non-Alumni cost $55
- Non-Alumni in your party must pay the $55 cost
- Tickets will be distributed at the reception
- Ticket maximum per person-6
- Reception includes buffet dinner of Salmon & Rotisserie Chicken, unlimited coffee, tea, and soft drinks and one drink ticket for an alcoholic beverage [Gluten Free: Salad, entrees, one of the side dishes and dessert]
- Parking is not provided with the ticket. Please find out more about parking here.
This event is made possible due to a generous grant awarded from the University of Chicago Alumni Association.
If you have any questions regarding logistics of the event, e.g., where to meet, special assistance requests, parking, please contact Charmaine P. Owens, MLA'98, Alumni Club of Chicago Programming Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $50 per person/Alumni (60 tix available)
$55 per person/Non-Alumni (40 tix available)
Includes private reception at Remington’s and reserved pavilion seating for the performance.
Registration closes on July 6th at noon.
The event is limited to 100 spaces and tickets are nonrefundable.
5:30PM - 10:00PM Fri 10 Jul 2020 ( Timezone: Central )
Millennium Park Jay Pritzker Pavilion
201 E. Randolph
Chicago, IL 60601
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
Chicago State University
MLA’98 Event Co-Host
EX’88 Event Co-Host
HoSt Design Group
Charmaine P. Owens, MLA'98
Alumni Club of Chicago President
Alumni Club of Chicago Programming Chair